Roles with Client Interaction
Description: For our pregnancy clients who decide to parent, we offer a program called Learn and Earn. Our clients are paired with a parent mentor who will walk with them through a six week parenting curriculum and the client will earn items to care for baby when baby arrives.
- You have been a parent for 2+ years
- Daytime availability
- Basic computer skills
- Mature walk with the Lord
- Requires and interview, background check, and additional training
Description: Bloom is a program for Alpha Center clients that provides a place of community, education, and resources for pregnant mothers and mothers of young children. Bloom meets at The Crossing Church on the 1st and 3rd Tuesdays of each month.
- Tuesday evening availability
- A heart for serving women and their children through all seasons of motherhood
- CPR/first aid training a plus
- Various roles available ranging from setup/cleanup to childcare and facilitating groups
- Requires interview and background check
Front Desk Volunteer
Description: Greet people as they come into our center, manage paperwork, communicate wait time and process to clients. Will work alongside our medical receptionists and nursing staff.
- 4 hours/week
- Friendly, warm, non-judgemental
- Requires interview, background check, and additional training
Roles without Client Interaction
Church Liaison: Help with communications between Alpha Center and your church’s pastoral staff, help with facilitating baby bottle campaign, communicate Alpha Center news, needs, and events.
Alpha Center Ambassador: Communicate the heart of our ministry to your friends, family, and neighbors. Have Alpha Center materials to share when appropriate (will require training)
Admin Help: Help with various office tasks
Prayer Team: Pray for our center, clients, and staff